The 700RB II pushes 480W + 50 W which makes it the ideal club amp for driving horn-loaded cabs. With independent control of highs and lows, it delivers extremely clean and warm sound. Sophisticated RB EQ and Voicing controls allow sound shaping to suit every music style and acoustic situation. Features Power90dB, Clip LED, 10db Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED Voicing Filters: 5/4 String Bass, Adjustable Contour and presence Equalizer: Bass Specific Series Four Band Active Output: Boost, Tweeter Level with High Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Crossover Switch Direct Out: XLR, Level Control, Ground Lift and Pre/Post Switches Speaker Connectors: Two 1/4" Two Speakon Style Connectors
- 19.5 lbs.
- 480 watts (4 ohms) plus 50w Horn bi-amp system
- Active 4-band EQ
- Adjustable contour, presence & 4/5 string voicing
- Boost (valve effect)
- Separate tweeter & woofer volume controls
- Effects loop & tuner out with mute
- XLR out with level, ground lift & pre/post switch
- Speakon & 1/4″ outputs
- 19×3.5×8 (2 space)
- POWER <1% THD
- LF 480W @ 4 ohm; 320W @ 8 ohm, 1 kHz
- HF 50W @ 8 ohm, 5kHz
- 17-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 8"D
- 16-1/2 lbs.