Weighing in at fewer than 4 lb. and taking up less than one rackspace, the MB500 delivers 500W of signature GK tone in a sleek, compact, modern head. Boasting GK's legendary 4-band active EQ and contour control, the MB500 lets you tweak your tone to perfection before hitting the digital power section.
In addition to its generous tone-shaping capabilities, the preamp section has a footswitchable boost channel with independent volume control to dial in just the right amount of grind and level boost when needed.
The MB500 is stage- and studio-ready with an XLR direct out with pre-/post-EQ selector and ground lift. Also offers a tuner out with mute, FX loop, headphone/line out, and dual Speakon outputs.
* 500W @ 4 ohms, 350W @ 8 ohms
* 4-band active EQ with contour switch
* Footswitchable boost channel
* Effects loop
* Tuner out with mute
* -10dB pad for active instruments
* XLR out with pre-/post- EQ and ground lift switch
* Two Speakon outputs
* Headphone/line out
* Footswitch included
- Best gear purchase I've made in years Review by Bob
Value Quality Features