The Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II—now lighter and more compact than ever before—is a front-ported cabinet housing a custom-designed cast-frame neodymium 12" loudspeaker which delivering high output at a fraction of the weight of conventional speakers.
The Neo 112-II performs beautifully, with consistent response from top to bottom, plenty of definition in the highs and midrange, and a fat low-end. It switches between standard full-range or biamped operation using GK's crossover with horn attenuation. Both Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors are provided. The Neo 112-II cabinet is constructed from rugged 11-ply poplar, wrapped in heavyweight Tolex, and fitted with sturdy, interlocking corners and a 16-gauge steel grille. 300W power handling. 8-ohm impedance.
* Compact more lightweight than ever
* Front ported
* 11-ply poplar cabinet construction
* 12" cast-frame custom-designed 12" woofer with neodymium magnet
* Paragon horn tweeter
* Switchable crossover with horn attenuation
* Top-mounted easy-grip handle
* Stackable corners
* 16-gauge steel grille
* Speakon and 1/4" connectors
* Black Tolex covering