Back when Grover started building and “hot rodding” guitars, he was creating greatly improved versions of some of the most popular, but then fading, instruments of the day. Originally, the shop was in San Dimas, California, but soon moved across the road into the City of Glendora.
It is in honor of the true home of Grover’s beginnings as one of the world’s greatest guitar innovators that we have named our new line of bolt-on neck instruments “Glendora”.
- Maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Dot inlays
- Jescar 57110 Fret wire 25.5” scale length
- 10-14" Compound Radius Fingerboard Hip Shot Staggered Locking Tuners
- “Habanero™” pickups as standard
- Jescar 57110 Fret wire 25.5" scale length
- Black G&G Case