The G5440LS Electromatic Hollow Body Long-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic new Gretsch bass guitar armed with two powerful new “Black Top” Filter’Tron bass pickups that endow it with an electrifying deep-end voice and identity.
Its single-cutaway hollow and bound body resonates with full bass tone and balance, and features sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, three-position pickup switch, classic “G” arrow control knobs, rosewood-based four-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge and “G”-cutout tailpiece. Available in Black and Orange.
- Model Name: G5440LS Electromatic Hollow Body Long Scale Bass
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Color / MSRP* / Part # :
- Black / $1,300.00 / 251-8000-506
- Orange / $1,300.00 / 251-8000-512
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Filter'Tron "Black Top"
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based 4-Saddle Adjusto-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Precision
- Unique Features: Hump-Block Fret Board Inlays, Bound Body Top and Back, Bound Sound Holes, Bound Fingerboard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, "G" Cutout Tailpiece