The JS22-7 DKA Dinky JS Series seven-string features an arch-top basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
Jackson high-output pickups
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
Bound fingerboards with sharkfin inlays
Elegantly bound JS fingerboards also feature Jackson's unmistakably classic and instantly recognizable sharkfin inlays.
Double-locking tremolos and high-mass hard-tail bridges
Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
- Model Name: JS22-7 Dinky, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fixed Bridge, Satin Black
- Model Number: 2910131576
- Series: JS
- Color: Satin Black
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.790", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Headstock: Jackson AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Plate: Recessed Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Arched Top, Recessed Neck Attachment Ferrules (No Neck Plate)