Classic and familiar single cutaway style melds with powerful sound and Jackson’s illustrious legacy of cutting-edge design and construction for a top-notch guitar. Whether you play with crystalclear clean tones or thick, heavily saturated distortion, the JS22 SC easily keeps up with any playing style you can throw at it. Ideal for modern metal, this instrument is the ideal complement to your music, as creative as your playing.
Two Jackson High Output humbucking pickups in the neck and middle positions crank out clear tone with plenty of the girth required for current styles. The pickups’ crisp, clear tone is channeled by a three-position pickup switch along with master tone controls for versatile sound that matches any playing situation, cutting through a thick mix to highlight your playing. Designed for flexible playing, the 12”-16” compound radius fingerboard is curved for easy chord playing near the nut, flattening out for playing smoking leads without fear of fretting out during bends. The Jackson compound radius compensated bridge perfectly matches the fingerboard’s radius for accurate string action and spacing while chords stay in tune up and down the entire length of the neck.
When you plug in a Jackson, you’re plugging in a legend. For over three decades our guitars have fueled musical revolutions, setting stages ablaze with fiery playing. The bleeding edge of guitar technology, the JS22 SC is a sterling addition to any guitar collection, powerful and gorgeous with easy-to-operate controls that don’t get in the way of your playing while unlocking your best.
JS22 SC Specifications:
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Poplar (Quilt Maple Top on Trans Finishes)
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester (568, 576), Gloss Polyester (585, 590)
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot (568, 576), Yellow Dot (585, 590)
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: Jackson Compound Radius Compensated
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson High Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle- Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 2991512106)
Featuring an undeniably awesome coffin shape design and sleek diamond tucked red velvet interior, the Coffin Case is the best way to let your instrument rest in peace between gigs! Made to fit all standard electric guitars including Strats, Teles, and Les Pauls, the G-185 is a one of a kind case that brings together the very best in both quality construction and original design. The tough as nails multi-plywood construction and shock-resistant velvet pillow interior ensures that your beast is tucked away safely inside while the large neck compartment (with reinforced wood cross bracings) will securely guard all of your accessories. Other features include angled body support (for Les Paul styled guitars), durable thick road resistant black PVC exterior, all black steel hardware and black accent stitching. And as always, all Coffin Cases come with a one-year warranty for standard use. When a boring old case just won’t do, make it a Coffin Case!
Exterior Dimension in inches 43" x16" x4.5"
Interior Dimension in inches 41" x 14" x3.5"
Shipping weight 14 lbs.