New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson King V KVXMG has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and active EMG 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, and three-way pickup switching.
- Model Name: King V KVXMG, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model Number: 2916400503
- Series: X Series
- Color: Black
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: King V
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: 1-Ply White
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose Special Bridge, EMG 81 and 85 Pickups
Coffin 300VX Case Specifications:
Featuring an undeniably awesome coffin shape design and sleek diamond tucked red velvet interior, the Coffin Case is the best way to let your instrument rest in peace between gigs! Made to fit “extreme” shaped electric guitars including Flying Vs, Explorers, BC Rich Beast, ESP and Schechter Vs (as well as some bass shapes), the B-300VX is a one of a kind case that brings together the very best in both quality construction and original design. The tough as nails multi-plywood construction and shock-resistant velvet pillow interior ensures that your beast is tucked away safely inside while the large trunk compartment (with reinforced wood cross bracings) will securely guard all of your accessories. Other features include a durable thick road resistant black PVC exterior, all black steel hardware, black accent stitching and 4 drawbar latches. And as always, all Coffin Cases come with a one-year warranty for standard use. When a boring old case just won’t do, make it a Coffin Case!
Exterior Dimension in inches 57.5" x 2" x 4.5"
Interior Dimension in inches 56" x 19" x 3.5"
Shipping weight 20 lbs.