Jackson's Mark Morton DX2 Dominion delivers the Lamb of God guitarist's powerfully potent sound and style with remarkable value. Premium features include beautiful satin Black and gloss Trans Black finishes (quilt maple top on Trans Black model), compound-radius (12"Âﾝ-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets, and dual DiMarzio Mark Morton Dominion Signature humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching. Other features include a 24.75"Âﾝ scale length, one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, distinctive three-on-a-side Jackson Mark Morton Dominion headstock, adjustable chrome bridge with anchored tailpiece, and chrome hardware.
Name-brand pickups and hardware
Jackson X series models feature a selection of EMG and Duncan Designed humbucking pickups for unparalleled tonal versatility from clean to heavily distorted. All tremolo-equipped models feature Floyd Rose Special bridges.
Graphite-reinforced neck-through design
True neck-through-body construction has been a Jackson hallmark since 1980. For greater playability and sustain, X Series models feature a neck-through design usually reserved for much more expensive instruments. Further, graphite support rods flanking the truss rod provide even more neck stability to help the instrument withstand the rigors of the road.
X Series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Gorgeous Jackson style
The X Series presents a wealth of distinctive Jackson stylistic options from the subdued to the striking. Sharkfin or piranha fingerboard inlays. The traditional Jackson six-in-line headstock or an AT headstock with tuners on either side. Deep solid colors or beautifully figured tops. The X Series has something for everyone.
- Model Name: Mark Morton DX2 Dominion
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dominion
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Neck-Through-Body Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Shape: MM Dominion
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: MM Dominion 3 x 3
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjustable Chrome with Stop Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: Mark Morton Signature on Truss Rod Cover, Matching Painted Headstock, Unique Dominion Body Shape, White Jackson Logo on Headstock, White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Graphite Rods for Neck Stability, White Bound Body, Neck and Headstock, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs, Black Plastic Nut