Built to Phil Demmel's no-holds-barred specs, the PDXT String-Through King V is a fearsome new take on the Machine Head guitarist's regal Jackson signature model.
Features include a basswood King V body with cutouts, three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcements, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid shark fin inlays, dual EMG HZ humbucking pickups, dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch, adjustable string-through-body, compensated bridge, and black hardware.
- Model Name: Phil Demmel PDXT String-Through King V, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Model Number: 2916001xxx
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: King V
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: EMG HZ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG HZ Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge), Volume 2. (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: R18 Fully Adjustable Compensated Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast