Jackson's Pro RRT-5 and RRT-3 Rhoads models are elegantly formidable new takes on the Jackson guitar that started it all, with supercharged features, gold hardware and a choice of Gloss Black and Ivory (with black pinstriping) finishes. The three-piece maple through-body neck has an ultra-smooth oiled back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, while the compound-radius (12"-16") bound ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. Other premium features include Seymour Duncan JB SH4 (bridge) and Jazz SH2N (neck) humbucking pickups, three-way toggle pickup switching and an adjustable string-through-body bridge and tailpiece.
Real neck-through construction and wrap-around bolt-ons
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative wrap-around three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
Floyd Rose tremolos, compensated Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Gorgeous Jackson style
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Model Name: Pro Rhoads RRT-3, Ebony Fingerboard, Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Model Number: 2914311557
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled Natural
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.835"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: White Pearloid Shark Fin Position Inlays, White Bound Fingerboard and Headstock, Dunlop Straplocks, Black Truss Rod Cover and Pickup Bezels