Seven is your lucky number with Jackson's Pro Series DK7-M and DK7-Q Dinky. With their dual Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion direct-mount humbucking pickups, the DK7-M and DK7-Q are malevolently stylish seven-string models of great power and striking beauty.
Other premium features include a 25.5" scale length, 1/8" 4A quilt maple top on the transparent finish model, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand-rubbed oil back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, a super-convenient neck butt-end truss rod adjustment wheel, compound-radius (12"-16") bound maple or rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, bound seven-in-line Jackson reverse headstock, five-way blade pickup switching, recessed Floyd Rose seven-string double-locking tremolo bridge, and black hardware.
Real neck-through construction and wrap-around bolt-ons
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative wrap-around three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
Floyd Rose tremolos, compensated Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Gorgeous Jackson style
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- Model Name: Pro Series DK7-M Dinky, Maple Fingerboard, Metallic Black
- Model Number: 2914132554
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Metallic Black
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed Reverse 7-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan SH6-7 Distortion Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil of Bridge Pickup, Pos 3. Both Full Pickups, Pos 4. Outer Coil of Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges