Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC is an ampedup, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide all the aggression you’ll ever need, throwing out a hotter than average signal with up to 14dB less noise, perfect for driving high gain amplifiers with thick, grunting distortion.
The active preamp was deliberately engineered for high performance, as is the 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets for Jackson’s familiar effortless playing feel. The onepiece maple neck capped with Jackson’s 3x3 AT-1 headstock conceals a pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson diecast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pickhand thrashing without shifting.
Clothed in classic Jackson style, the Pro Series Monarkh SC wears brooding black three-ply body binding and hardware, including the Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, master volume and tone controls and plastic nut, while the stark white single-ply neck binding creates an elegant contrast with the ebony fingerboard. A sophisticated riffing machine, the Pro Series Monarkh SC springs forth from the fine minds of Jackson’s engineers ready to respond to your every musical command.
Pro Monarkh SC Specifications:
- Series: Pro
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Reduced size outline Pearloid Sharkfins
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: JacksonFully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Featuring an undeniably awesome coffin shape design and sleek diamond tucked red velvet interior, the Coffin Case is the best way to let your instrument rest in peace between gigs! Made to fit all standard electric guitars including Strats, Teles, and Les Pauls, the G-185 is a one of a kind case that brings together the very best in both quality construction and original design. The tough as nails multi-plywood construction and shock-resistant velvet pillow interior ensures that your beast is tucked away safely inside while the large neck compartment (with reinforced wood cross bracings) will securely guard all of your accessories. Other features include angled body support (for Les Paul styled guitars), durable thick road resistant black PVC exterior, all black steel hardware and black accent stitching. And as always, all Coffin Cases come with a one-year warranty for standard use. When a boring old case just won’t do, make it a Coffin Case!
Exterior Dimension in inches 43" x16" x4.5"
Interior Dimension in inches 41" x 14" x3.5"
Shipping weight 14 lbs.