Brimming with technology and style, the Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC is an ampedup, hot-rodded metal machine, aimed at the demanding player who needs a no-compromise performer. Enjoy unparalleled consistency and tonal variety at any volume level, from the quietest whisper to a mighty roar, while experiencing the bleeding edge of modern guitar craftsmanship and construction.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of modern metal. A pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide all the aggression you’ll ever need, throwing out a hotter than average signal with up to 14dB less noise, perfect for driving high gain amplifiers with thick, grunting distortion.
The active preamp was deliberately engineered for high performance, as is the 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets for Jackson’s familiar effortless playing feel. The onepiece maple neck capped with Jackson’s 3x3 AT-1 headstock conceals a pair of graphite reinforcement rods, providing stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true while the anchored tailpiece and Jackson diecast locking tuning machines work in harmony for tuning stability that can withstand a good pickhand thrashing without shifting.
Clothed in classic Jackson style, the Pro Series Monarkh SC wears brooding black three-ply body binding and hardware, including the Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, master volume and tone controls and plastic nut, while the stark white single-ply neck binding creates an elegant contrast with the ebony fingerboard. A sophisticated riffing machine, the Pro Series Monarkh SC springs forth from the fine minds of Jackson’s engineers ready to respond to your every musical command.
Pro Monarkh SC Specifications:
- Series: Pro
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Reduced size outline Pearloid Sharkfins
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: JacksonFully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 2991512106)