Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist SL2L is the perfect match for left-handed modern metal musicians.
The SL2L features a mahogany body, 25.5” scale, maple neck with neck-thru construction and 12”-16” compound- radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha inlays.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound. The SL2L is also equipped with a LH Floyd Rose® FRT-O5000 double- locking tremolo bridge, Floyd Rose® R3 locking nut, Jackson® sealed die-cast tuning machines and black nickel hardware.
Available in Metallic Black.
- Body : Mahogany
- Neck : 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through (Oiled Finish)
- Fingerboard : Ebony w/ 12?-16? Compound Radius
- Frets : 24 Jumbo
- Inlays : Alumiloid Piranha
- Pickups : Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers
- Bridge : Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Bridge
- Nut : Floyd Rose R3 Locking Nut
- Tuners : Jackson
- Hardware : Black Nickel