The six-string SLATMGX3-6 features an arched Soloist mahogany body, a three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement for superior stability, EMG 81 neck and 85 bridge pickups, a bound compound-radius (12"-16") rosewood fingerboard with Piranha Pearloid inlays, 24 jumbo frets, 25.5" scale and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Name-brand pickups and hardware
Jackson X series models feature a selection of EMG and Duncan Designed humbucking pickups for unparalleled tonal versatility from clean to heavily distorted. All tremolo-equipped models feature Floyd Rose Special bridges.
Graphite-reinforced neck-through design
True neck-through-body construction has been a Jackson hallmark since 1980. For greater playability and sustain, X Series models feature a neck-through design usually reserved for much more expensive instruments. Further, graphite support rods flanking the truss rod provide even more neck stability to help the instrument withstand the rigors of the road.
X Series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Gorgeous Jackson style
The X Series presents a wealth of distinctive Jackson stylistic options from the subdued to the striking. Sharkfin or fingerboard inlays. The traditional Jackson six-in-line headstock or an AT headstock with tuners on either side. Deep solid colors or beautifully figured tops. The X Series has something for everyone.
- Model Name: SLATXMG3-6 Soloist, Rosewood Fingerboard, Snow White
- Model Number: 2916260576
- Series: X Series
- Color: Snow White
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 AT-1
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Recessed Floyd Rose Special, Arched Top, Speed Neck, EMG 81/85 pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Piranha Inlays
- Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Allen Wrenches, Dunlop Dual Locking Strap Locks