The eight-string B8MG features a beveled alder body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius ebony fingerboard (12"-16") with 24 jumbo frets and side-dot position markers, 27" scale length, direct-mount EMG 808 pickups, Jackson direct-mount HT-8 hard-tail string-through bridge, Jackson-branded Gotoh tuners and Dunlop locking strap pins.
Quartersawn maple necks and ebony fingerboards
From time-honored neck-through models such as the Soloist and Rhoads to the bolt-on classic DK1, Jackson USA Select guitars feature ultra-stable quartersawn maple necks and the finest ebony fingerboards with mother-of-pearl and real abalone inlays.
Original Floyd Rose tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail bridges and TonePros locking bridges
Jackson USA Select guitars are built with the very best parts for the very best tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Take bridges: USA Select models feature original Floyd Rose tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail bridges and TonePros Tune-o-matic bridges.
Class and elegance
From basic elegance to incomparable flamboyance, Jackson's USA Select series delivers great Jackson style. Colors range from sinister matte black to vibrant solids. Hand-painted graphics range from the understated to the outlandish, or choose one with a beautifully figured top. Necks with oiled finishes and classic inlay work. And much more. In body styles both classic and brand-new, the USA Select series is the U.S.-made top of the Jackson line, sought by players worldwide.
The best materials
Only high-grade alder, basswood and mahogany are found in USA Select models. All quilt and flame tops are hand selected by Jackson Custom Shop builders to ensure that the highest-quality materials are used.
- Model Name: USA Select B8MG, Ebony Fingerboard, Bolt-On, EMG Pickups, with Case, Satin Black
- Model Number: 2808080868
- Series: USA Select
- Color: Satin Black
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Baritone
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Scale Length: 27"" (686 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"" to 16"" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 2.165"" (55 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 808 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 808 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson HT8 8-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: D'AddarioÂ® XL NPS Singles, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046, .052, .070