Packed with powerful sonic punch, the X Series Monarkh SCX 6 is a rocking machine that’s ready to brawl. Burly sound, sleek comfort and the lightning-fast playability Jackson is famous for combine for a high-performance instrument that’s an unbeatable value. The stylized take on a classic single cutaway form draws the audience’s eye while the powerful sound pummels their ears into submission.
A pair of high output Jackson humbucking pickups powers this engine of musical mayhem, generating complex tones for pristine cleans or punchy distortion while retaining note clarity. A pair of graphite rods reinforces the ultra-speedy one-piece maple neck with Speed Neck profile for rugged stability against warping or shifting. The fleet 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard is engineered for comfortable chording in the lower register, flattening out as you move up the neck for firing off leads with easy bends without fear of fretting out. The Jackson fully adjustable radius compensated bridge ensures chords stay in tune anywhere on the neck while perfectly matching the fingerboard radius for comfortable playing feel and accurate string action and spacing.
The Monarkh SCX has all the Jackson eye candy you’ve come to expect, black Jackson branded tuning machines, classic inlays and a scarf-jointed 3x3 AT-1 headstock for optimum break angle at the nut and straight string path for slip-free tuning. An ideal tool for unleashing metal mayhem, the Monarkh SCX is the latest in Jackson’s legendary designs, pushing the guitar performance envelope at a price any wallet can bear.
Monarkh SCX Specifications:
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Set-Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Reduced size Pearloid Sharkfins
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: Jackson Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson High Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 2991512106)
Featuring an undeniably awesome coffin shape design and sleek diamond tucked red velvet interior, the Coffin Case is the best way to let your instrument rest in peace between gigs! Made to fit all standard electric guitars including Strats, Teles, and Les Pauls, the G-185 is a one of a kind case that brings together the very best in both quality construction and original design. The tough as nails multi-plywood construction and shock-resistant velvet pillow interior ensures that your beast is tucked away safely inside while the large neck compartment (with reinforced wood cross bracings) will securely guard all of your accessories. Other features include angled body support (for Les Paul styled guitars), durable thick road resistant black PVC exterior, all black steel hardware and black accent stitching. And as always, all Coffin Cases come with a one-year warranty for standard use. When a boring old case just won’t do, make it a Coffin Case!
Exterior Dimension in inches 43" x16" x4.5"
Interior Dimension in inches 41" x 14" x3.5"
Shipping weight 14 lbs.