JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.