JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||350 W / 1400 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||38 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||55 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||96 dB SPL|
|Nominal Impedence||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms|
|Recommended Crossover Settings||30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB|
(H x W x D)
|605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm
(23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
|Weight||40.4 kg (89 lb)|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL 2043-G|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4; parallel|