Introducing the new JBL LSR4300 Studio Monitors featuring RMC™ Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position. The first studio monitors with powerful network intelligence built into each speaker specifically designed to deliver an accurate mix in any room, the LSR4300's are the ultimate monitor for modern production studios. The LSR4300 models feature stunning JBL sound, provide accurate mixes in any workspace, and are priced well within the reach of any project studio. The first self aware monitoring system, they're the only choice for music, post, broadcast, Surround 5.1, and beyond.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes.
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
- Silk dome transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control.
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.
|Frequency Response||+/-1.5 dB: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
-3 dB: 43 Hz – 22 kHz
-10 dB: 35 Hz – 32 kHz
|SPL / 1m
|106 dB / 112 dB|
|Transducers||8 in 438H / 1 in 431G; Self Shielded Neodymium Motor Structures|
|Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV||96 dB / 1m|
|Amplification||150 w/ 70 w|
|Digital Processing||24 Bit, 96 kHz|
|Analog Inputs||XLR, 1/4” Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV|
|Digital Inputs||AES/EBU XLR, S/PDIF RCA|
|Data Connections||Harman HiQnet™ Network, USB, RMC Mic|
|Weight||13.1 kg (29 lb)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||438 mm x 267 mm x 269 mm
17.25 in x 10.5 in x 10.6 in
- GREAT MONITORS! Review by Jason Wells
Features Value Quality