PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ’s, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (+3 dB)||62 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50° nominal|
|System Sensitivity||95 dB SPL (1w@1m)|
|Power Rating, Pink Noise||300 W / 600 W / 1200 W
|Rated Maximum SPL||126 dB SPL peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm
(22.6 in x 13.9 in x 15.7 in)
|Net Weight||16 kg (35 lbs.)|