PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJﾒs, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX418S is an eighteen inch subwoofer which, when combined with the two-way models, provides a sub/sat system capable of generating 135 dB of full-range, high quality audio.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz ﾖ 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (ﾱ3 dB): 52 Hz ﾖ 120 Hz
- Input Connection Modes: +1/-1
- Recommended Crossover: 80 Hz, 24 - 48 dB/octave
- Recommended Filter: 35 Hz, 24 dB/octave subsonic high-pass
- Power Rating1: 800 W/ 1600 W/ 3200 W, 2 hrs (Continuous / Program / Peak)
- Maximum SPL2: 124 dB SPL continuous (130 dB SPL peak)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m)2: 95 dB SPL; 100 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL Selenium SWS1000W 457 mm (18 in) woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Mounting: Top mounted for optional SS4-BK pole
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, birch/poplar plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlexﾙ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with
- acoustically transparent black screen backing.
- Input Connectors: Two Neutrikﾮ Speakonﾮ NL-2 / ﾼ" TS phone combo jacks
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 678 mm x 536 mm x 615 mm
- (26.7 in x 21.1 in x 24.2 in)
- Net Weight: 36.0 kg (79 lb)
- Optional Accessories: SS4-BK: Satellite speaker pole