PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. Not JUST for djs, but for musicians, DJ's, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX425 dual fifteen-inch, two-way is the perfect choice for DJﾒs and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1: 48 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB)1: 61 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degrees x 50 degrees nominal
- Crossover Mode: Passive
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Power Rating2: 600 W/ 1200 W/ 2400 W, 2 hrs (Continuous / Program / Peak)
- Maximum SPL3: 128 dB SPL continuous (134 dB SPL peak)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 100 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL M115-8A 380 mm (15 in) woofers
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18 mm, birch/poplar plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: N/A
- Transport: Two die-cast handles with backing cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlexﾙ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-2 " combination (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1044 mm x 429 mm x 521 mm (41.1 in x 16.9 in x 20.5