- Live performance systems
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Sound system rental and tour
- Permanent installations.
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 15" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX915S was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX928LA Line Array speaker and VRX-SMAF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX915S subwoofers.
The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2 to be routed to the woofer.
Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX915S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBLﾒs rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low frequencyperformance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- System Type: 15" bass reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (ﾱ3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Recommended Hi-Pass Filter: High-pass: Butterworth 24 dB/oct, 45 Hz
- Low-pass: Linkwitz-Riley 48 dB/oct, 80 - 120 Hz
- Power Rating1: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous / Program / Peak)
- Maximum Peak SPL2: 126 dB SPL
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit.
- Transport: Integrated steel handle with backing cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Input connection modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm (19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in)
- Net Weight: 26 kg (57 lb)