The VRX918S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz 220 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz 220 Hz
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF - 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- System Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit or 10mm eyebolt
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Net Weight: 37 kg (81 lb)
- Optional Accessories: SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover
- SS4-BK: Adjustable, heavy-duty pole, M20 thread to 35 mm
- WK-4: Caster kit
- VRX-AF: Array Frame Kit
- M-10 eyebolt kit
JBL VRX918S 18" High Power Subwoofer White 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.