The Katana guitar pedal by Robert Keeley is a fat, harmonically rich boost. It operates in pure clean and high gain modes. With the speedo knob pushed in, it's a volume control that goes to 20. With the knob out, it's a cutting boost with just a touch of gritty edge.
- 9-volt DC jack or battery operation
- Internal Power Supply Boost turns your 9 volts into 18
- JFET design - clean tones that are tube like when they overdrive or clip
- Push-Pull Speedo Knob side mounted so it can be adjusted with foot
- Metal film resistors and caps for ultra low noise
- Silver soldered and teflon coated wire