The Katana guitar pedal by Robert Keeley is a fat, harmonically rich boost. It operates in pure clean and high gain modes. With the speedo knob pushed in, it's a volume control that goes to 20. With the knob out, it's a cutting boost with just a touch of gritty edge.
Hosa cables are built with the hard-working, hard-touring musician or audio professional in mind. Hosa cables are exceedingly popular, due in part to their reputation as being one of the most affordable and high-quality cable lines in the business. Hosa cables have also received praise for their durability and excellent performance. When it comes to audio cable design, Hosa keeps a steady eye on the basics, and you can hear this attention to detail in their sound. To make your next music experience extraordinary, pick up a Hosa cable today!
All Hosa cables and adapters, including hard-wired stage snakes and stage boxes, purchased in the USA are warranted by Hosa Technology, Inc. to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- 9-volt DC jack or battery operation
- Internal Power Supply Boost turns your 9 volts into 18
- JFET design - clean tones that are tube like when they overdrive or clip
- Push-Pull Speedo Knob side mounted so it can be adjusted with foot
- Metal film resistors and caps for ultra low noise
- Silver soldered and teflon coated wire
- 6-inch jumper cable for pedal effects
- Angled 1/4-inch connectors