KEELEY Time Machine Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
This is a 2 channel, 3 mode pre-amplifier (booster) for driving your amplifiers into overdrive or saturation. The two channels on the pre-amplifier are labeled Vintage and Modern. The Vintage side is inspired by rare germanium boosts like the Dallas Rangemaster. The Modern side a new +23dB gain dual JFET, very transparent, guitar signal amplifier and 18 volts.
The Time Machine Boast design uses a Maxim MAX1044 voltage doubling IC to get additional headroom. As with all Keeley built electronics it incorporates top of the line audiophile style parts including metal film caps, resistors, and silver solder! Teflon-coated wiring leaves this unit breath-taking on the inside.
This is a booster designed to be used with other overdrive pedals to complete a tone-package or drive section of your effects setup. This is not an overdrive or distortion pedal. You need to use it with other OD pedals.
Basic Unit Features
- Two independent channels of operation (Vintage and Modern) with three modes of boosts (“1966”, “1973”, and “Modern”) and separate level controls per each of the Time Machine Boost’s two independent channels
- Intensity control for Vintage channel to control harmonic level and shape tone
- True bypass with individual LED indicators for On/Off, Vintage, and Modern channel selection
- Rugged, blue baked enamel finish in a durable diecast aluminum enclosure finished with attractive silkscreened art and complete labeling.
- 9v battery operation or optional DC adapter; Unit will also function with most onboard pedalboard power supplies that use a positive sleeve (9-9.6 v 200mA) connection.
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Genuine KEELEY Factory Package Includes:
- KEELEY Time Machine Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Registration Cards