KEELEY True Bypass Looper
Make any effect True-Bypass! This little wonder is only 1.5 inches wide and 3 2/3 inches long. This will fit in the tightest of pedal boards and offer you a dramatic improvement in tone. Connect any effect to this unit that is "old school" and not true-bypass. In particular Vintage wahs, echoes, phasers, fuzz face type pedals, or even new effects that might have a weak bypass system. These elderly effects rob tone when they are off. Now you can make them truly bypassed when off with this little box.
The True Bypass Looper works with or without power. When you add a DC supply to this unit the two LED let you know if the loop is active or not. BLUE LED indicates your signal is passing through the vintage effect, RED LED indicates true-bypass. STOP TONE DRAIN! You can use it as a multiple effects switcher and add several effects in a chain and then switch them all on at once. You can also use it as a tuner mute switch. Plug a tuner in this box and not only prevent the tuner from draining away your tone, but tune in silence!
- Make an effect or group of effects True-Bypass
- Use as a tuner switch to mute during tuning
- Use as an effects looper switcher, switch in multiple effects!
- Operates with or without power
- Dual LED indicators to let you know what mode you are in
- Resistors added to keep “switch pop” to a minimum
- Stamped Serial Number
Genuine KEELEY Factory Package Includes:
- KEELEY True Bypass Looper
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Registration Cards