The new KLARK TEKNIK DN100 Direct Injection Box is the natural successor to the long-established LBB100.
A ground-up redesign provides an extended dynamic range, lower noise floor and all the world-class audio performance youﾒd expect from KLARK TEKNIK. DN100 is also designed to handle the rigours of life on the road: a thick aluminium shell protects the electronics, and this in turn is protected by a tough silicone rubber casing, which is replaceable and available as a spare part.
The DN100 has a Kensington security slot in one of the end panels to allow the unit to be made secure using a Kensington MicroSaver security cable.
- Phantom (+48V) powered
- Accepts a maximum input level of +40dBu
- Switchable ﾖ30dB input pad
- Earth lift switch isolates input and output grounds
- Extended dynamic range and lower noise floor
- Rugged thick aluminium shell and tough silicone rubber casing
- Security slot for Kensington MicroSaver security cable
- Pad (-30dB), Earth lift and +48V Phantom LED indicators
- Extended low frequency response
- Type active electronic, balanced or unbalanced
- Impedance 1M ? nominal, balanced or unbalanced (jack connectors) 20K ? (XLR input only)
- Connectors 2 quarter inch jacks and 3-pin XLR linked in parallel
- Maxmum level 30dBu
- Attenuator 30dB switchable
- Type Transformer Isolated, balanced
- Impedance: 300 ?
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Max. Level: 10dBu with load >2k ?
- Min. load: 600 ?
- Noise: -100dBu, 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted, with input terminated by 10k resistor
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD+N) output <0.01% @ 1kHz, +4dBu
- Voltage +48V Phantom *
- Current consumption <10mA
- Length: 142mm (5.6 inch)
- Width: 106mm (4.2 inch)
- Height: 60mm (2.35 inch)
- Weight <1kg
* The DN100 has been designed to allow use at phantom voltages less than +48V. The unit will function down to +20V (when used with 6k8 dropping resistors) but with reduced headroom and dynamic range. All the specifications above are quoted using standard +48V Phantom power.