The Element Active System - Volume and Tone Control (VTC) pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A end pin preamp and includes a small, removable soundhole-mounted volume and tone control for added convenience and versatility. The VTC also features a low frequency compressor that tames unnatural low end thump and mimics the actual dynamic response of your guitar for enhanced realism. The entire system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included is our battery bag for secure battery storage.
- One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Includes easily-accessible yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls
- Low frequency compression for enhanced realism
- Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
- Available Nylon-string version
- Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
- Pickup thickness: .038"
- Pickup width: .092"
- Battery type: Single 9V
- Battery life: 1000 hrs.