The LR Baggs iBEAM Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup System combines the iBeam transducer pickup with an all-discrete, Class A FET preamp built on a stereo Strapjack and pre-tuned to deliver plug-and-play LR Baggs performance. The preamp also features a second active input, so you can easily run a second pickup to complement the LR Baggs iBeam.
- iBeam bridge transducer pickup
- Class A FET preamp
- Pre-tuned for plug-and-play performance
- Second active input allows adding a second pickup
- Quick and easy installation
- All discrete Class A FET-based preamp for a naturally warm, analog sound
- Includes ibeam placement jig and peel-and-stick mounting adhesive
- Natural string-to-string balance and dynamics
- Fits most x-braced guitars with at least 3" of flat, open space under the saddle
- Up to 1000 hours of playing time from a single 9V battery
- Dimensions: 2.875" x .425"
- Weighs less than 1/3oz