If your tone is your masterpiece, the Line 6 DT25 is your paintbrush. This portable 25W/10W tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner gives you four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone.
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows the Line 6 DT25 amp to be four boutique tube amps in one capable of producing stunning American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class, power tube mode and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals - and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
The Line 6 DT25 amp gets to the point. It's a simple, two-channel amp with a streamlined front panel. But if you connect a POD HD multi-effect pedal or POD HD Pro multi-effect rack to this little monster the two integrate to become a boutique tube amp factory!
Connected via exclusive L6 LINK technology, the DT25 amp and POD multi-effect rewrite the traditional amp/multi-effect paradigm and introduce powerful new concepts in control and customization. Add effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers). DT25 is the perfect pairing for POD HD multi-effects. The days of plugging a POD into the front of an amp are over!
Revolutionary Bogner tube design meets Line 6 HD modeling. The Voicing switch is the heart of DT25 amp. It conjures the characteristic tone, feel and response that are at the heart of four celebrated amp voicings: American clean, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Different negative feedback loop topologies pair with HD preamp and tone stack modeling to produce the perfect tonal springboards for you to craft your perfect tones.
- - Voicing I: Classic American Clean (tight negative feedback loop)
- - Voicing II: British Crunch (medium negative feedback loop)
- - Voicing III: Class A Chime (zero negative feedback loop)
- - Voicing IV: Modern, High-Gain (resonant negative feedback loop)
Selectable operating class and power tube mode. Take your tone in many different directions with the selectable operating classes and power tube modes. Mix and match them with the Voicing switch to dial in truly unique tones. Or align the components in tried-and-true combinations to deliver fresh takes on the immortal classics. Selectable operating classes - Class AB/25 watts/fixed bias; Class A/10 watts/cathode biased. Selectable power tube modes - Pentode; Triode.
Any two amps you want, separated by a single channel switch. The two channels can be set to any combination of Voicing, operating class and power tube mode, so the channel switch is more like an A/B switch connected to two different amps. (Or, for a boost channel, set the channels the same with one a little louder.)
For example, set Channel A to a California clean tone. It can be complete with a high amount of negative feedback for a tight sound, characteristic class AB headroom and plenty of pentode-powered body. Set Channel B to deliver vintage Class A chime with zero negative feedback for an open, dynamic feel. Triode mode darkens the tone a bit and rounds off the edges, and Class A operation provides no shortage of touch sensitivity when you dig in with your pick. That's total analog and digital reconfiguration in one touch.
- - Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- - Instantly reconfigurable per channel
- - Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- - Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- - Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- - Classic American Clean/Tight NFL
- - British Crunch/Medium NFL
- - Class A Chime/Zero NFL
- - Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- - (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- - Custom Celestion G12H90 speaker
- - 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- - Series effects loop
- - Intuitive, 2-channel design
- - Back-lit front panel
- - HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- - Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- - Cabinet simulated direct output
- - Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- - Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- - L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD