The Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII isn't your regular old foot controller. It's a total remote control that allows you to control countless parameters on your Line 6 amp or POD(R), so you can keep your hands where they belong - on the guitar.
FBV Shortboard MkII offers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Hit any of the FBV Shortboard MkII's 13 steel footswitches to quickly scroll through and select channel presets, synch up your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, turn on effects, the chromatic tuner, and much more.
When paired with Spider(R) IV guitar amplifiers, the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII can activate many on-board amp effects including Quick Loop, Pitch Glide and Smart Harmony, and provide up to 128 user-created presets.
The FBV Shortboard MkII's burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match).
Oversized and backlit, the LCD on the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII is big, bright and easy to read. It displays the active preset name and number, and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
- - Total hands-free control of most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- - 13 steel channel switches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo & more
- - Burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal with plenty of grip
- - Bright, oversized LCD shows active preset name/number and chromatic tuner
- - FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac(R)/PC)
- - Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- - Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
Take full advantage of FBV Shortboard MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Shortboard MkII and lets you fully customize the footswitch and pedal functions.
Assign each FBV control a MIDI CC, a bank change, a program change or even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including ProTools(R), Propellerhead Reason(R) and Record, and more!
Create and save endless variations - a few for gigs, a few for the studio - and easily add them to your FBV Shortboard MkII via USB.
USB connectivity enables the Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII to receive software and firmware updates.
Add an EX-1(TM) Expression Pedal to the mix and have separate pedals for volume and wah, or any other controls you can think of. Use the FBV Control software to customize it!
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 22 x 13 x 6 in