CAPTURING MUSICAL IDEAS WHEN INSPIRATION STRIKES
Sonic Port VX is the only mobile recording interface that puts the power of a studio into the hands of songwriters on the go. With built-in studio-grade condenser microphones and preamps that capture sound with stunning clarity and dynamics, you can finally develop ideas and record complete multi-track songs however, whenever and wherever you want.
PERFECT FOR MUSICIANS ON THE GO
Sonic Port VX is for musicians who want to create pro-quality, multi-track recordings on their iPad, iPhone, or Mac/PC. When inspiration strikes, Sonic Port VX has all of the I/O to capture and create ideas to develop them into complete songs. Sonic Port VX is for:
- a singer/songwriter to capture an idea or performance in any setting
- a band to record their rehearsal or show
- capturing high-quality audio for video or music production
- guitarists that want a full arsenal of tones on their iOS device
IT’S A ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY!
Sonic Port VX is a great opportunity to grow your iOS hardware business for smartphones and tablets. At $199.95, it's the only high-quality professional audio recording interface that has all of the elements your customers need to make a professional recording on a mobile device.
- Delivers high quality guitar recordings – it has a dedicated, buffered instrument input!
- Delivers high quality vocal, acoustic and field recording – it has built-in mono and stereo mics!
- Enables true mobility – it’s bus powered!
- Provides great Line 6 guitar tones anywhere – it has Mobile POD built-in!
- Interfaces with iPad, Mac and PC - it’s tri-platform!
- Delivers uninterrupted performance – it charges your iPad when plugged in via mini USB.
- Delivers high quality audio output – it has stereo balanced ¼” outputs!
- Accurately monitor your input – it has zero latency monitoring with the push of a button!
- 3 calibrated studio-quality cardioid condenser microphones, switchable mono/stereo
- Buffered guitar/bass input with 110dB of dynamic range for killer tone
- Stereo input for recording keys, drum machines, DJ mixers, etc.
- Balanced ¼” stereo outputs for connecting studio monitors
- 2-in/2-out audio interface with 24-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Tri-platform for recording to iOS, Mac, or PC
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Professional mic-preamp with up to 45dB of gain
- Charges iOS device during operation via mini USB
- ¼” thread for connecting to tripod, tabletop stand with mic stand adapter included
- Free world-class multi-effects iOS app for jamming (Mobile POD)
- Class compliant USB audio for MAC
- Windows Driver
- Support for Sonic Port VX in Mobile POD app (software recognizes device, allows input, delivers firmware updates, additional input routing)
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad® Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch® (5th generation)