The LR Baggs Element Active System VTC undersaddle acoustic pickup delivers performance previously unattainable from an undersaddle pickup. The streamlined and efficient design removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the transducer so the acoustic guitar pickup delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
The LR Baggs Element Active System pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A endpin preamp and includes small, removable soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls (VTC) for added convenience and versatility. The entire pickup system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included with the acoustic pickup system is LR Bagg's Battery Bagg for secure storage.
- One-size-fits-all common string spacings and saddle widths
- Even string-to-string balance
- Includes easily-accessible, yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls
- Pre-controlled discrete class A endpin preamp
- Come with Battery Bagg for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
- Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
- Pickup thickness: .038"
- Pickup width: .092"
- Battery type: Single 9V
- Battery life: 1000 hrs.