The ProFX22 is the clear solution for any medium/large venue that needs great sound, but doesn’t have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. It is equiped with 16 mic pre amps and four full stereo channels.
Each mic channel has an input Gain control with 50dB of gain, a sharp 18 dB/ octave 100 Hz low cut filter, 3-band EQ (with mild sweep on the mono channels), three Aux sends [two monitors and FX], pan, mute, and a 60mm fader. There are dedicated inline compressors on the last four mono channels and a Channel Insert Jack for connecting an external processor on the remaining mono channels.
The ProFx Series mixer includes Mackie's classic high headroom, low-noise mic preamps, integrated effects and a precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning the room or the monitors.
The 32-bit RMFX processor has 16 "Gig-Ready" effects including reverbs, chorus and delays. ProFX allows stereo playback from, and recording to, a computer via USB.
Features include phantom power, a stereo tape input and output, a 1/4 inch stereo headphone jack, stereo 12-segment LED meters, XLR and TRS stereo output jacks and a footswitch jack to connect a remote control for muting the FX.
- Professional 22-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 16 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 11-14)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- --- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- --- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to main
- --- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line inputs (14 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-10) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
ApplicationsLive sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, video post-production, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many, many more.