Chorus effect is achieved by mixing dry signal with modulated signal (vibtatoed, delayed) making an effect of more than one instrument playing together same part.
- Traditionally one would mix vibratoed and dry signal in equal portions to get the chorus effect, while this may lead to a metallic quality of sound.
- With the EBC Blend knob you can adjust the mix of these two, and get lot of different tones, from mild to wild.
- Electric Blue Chorus (EBC) uses a sinewave generator for more pleasing and gentle liquid wave sound.
- The EBC has musical modulation even with stronger Chorus settings, with tones leaning into kind of vibratoed tone that differs it from many other Chorus pedals.
- With Depth and Blend knobs, one can also adjust very mild, barely audible Chorus sounds that add some dimension and depth to your tone.
- The EBC is also very quiet, and transparent with very little filtering. Traditional chorus pedals often had treble loss, noise or metallic tone specially when used with distortion.
- EBC was designed to be used with both clean and distorted tone, and it works both in front of or after a distortion pedal.
- BLEND: This is a control for setting the mix of modulated and dry sound. Turn up for intense effect
- DEPTH: This is a control for setting modulation depth, turn up for deeper effect.
- SPEED: This is a control for setting the speed of the internal oscillator
- Strong Chorus: Blend: 5 Depth: 3 Speed: 12
- Floating vibe-tone: Blend: 5 Depth: 4 Speed: 10
- Fast rotating speaker: Blend: 3 Depth: 3 Speed: 5
- Mild Chorus: Blend: 12 Depth: 12 Speed: 12
- Turning Depth up you get wild Vibrato tone.
- EBC before overdrive makes more of a floating one
- Input impedance: 400K Ohm's
- Recommended output load: 2K Ohm's
- Current consumption: @ 9V DC approximately 40mA
- DC supply voltage range: 9- 12V
- True bypass
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MAD PROFESSOR Electric Blue Chorus PCB Stompbox Pedal w/ 2x 6" Patch Cables 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.