The MG15CFXMS is a 15 Watt Microstack mini guitar stack. It comes 4 programmable channels, FX settings and an MP3 input.
- Output (RMS): 15 Watts
- Type: Microstack - Two 1 x 10" cabs
- Channels (storable): Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Digital Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay, Octave
- Digital Reverb: Spring, Studio
- Internal FDD**: Yes
- MP3/Line in Jack: Yes
- Emulated Headphones Output: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: 385 x 960 x 240
- Weight (kg): 18.7
*Note: MG15CFXMS is a microstack consisting of the 15 Watt MG15HCFX head and the MG110ACF (angled) and MG110BCF (straight) 1x10" cabs, at the bottom.
**Note: FDD = Frequency Dependant Damping: a unique Marshall power-amp design that adds resonant low-end and a realistic valve amp-like feel to the amp.