360 DEGREES OF PROTECTION
They've designed the M80 Series from the inside out to be the lightest, thinnest, strongest, most versatile carrying solutions for the professional musician. A hybrid case featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, providing an unmatched level of protection for your most prized investments. Smart features like the Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds.
STRAP IT ON
MONO's innovative Neckbrace design provides a level of protection worthy of the finest instruments. (It works so well theyﾒve patented it). Your guitar quickly straps in and remains stabilized during transport. The headstock is suspended inside the case, saving the guitar from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck.
WEAR IT OUT
Well, we dare you to try. They build their cases to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Inside, the plush lining protects delicate custom finishes. So your guitar rides first class while you launch an urban assault.
PLUG AND PLAY
Everything in itﾒs place. Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it. Deep gussets make sure your small items stay put. And the hidden upper pocket keeps your wallet, keys, and cell concealed on that subway ride.
These measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe.
Fits most semi-hollow guitars including ES-335 style bodies
Take any Vertigo or M80 Guitar Case, add the Tick, and you've got a super slick, streamlined rig ready for world travel. The Tick firmly attaches in just the right location, protecting your guitar from excess weight over the bridge. The pockets on your Vertigo or M80 case remain accessible and the load stays balanced whether wearing or carrying.
With its integrated design, the Tick allows for quick access to your guitar or bass. No need to remove it overtime. (Although that is an option too). Then once your guitar is out, the Tick becomes your workstation. Unzip the front panel of the Tick and your cables, strings and tools are right there for pre-show tune-ups.
Your Tick, Your Rig
Mono is always trying to find the most elegant way to travel. This small case makes a big difference. Once you have the space, you'll find a brilliant way to use it. Create an onboard effects rig with a Pedaltrain Nano pedalboard.
The Tick attaches quickly and securely to any Tick-ready MONO guitar case. Military grade webbing straps grab onto powder coated steel D-rings creating a 3 point connection. All Vertigo and M80 guitar cases are now shipped Tick-ready.
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber piping (PVC-free)
- Military grade webbing straps for D-ring attachment (MONO Tick-ready guitar case required)
- Steel rivet reinforced handle
- Animal free
- Sized to fit Pedaltrain Nano pedalboards
- Removable storage pouch for instant customization
- Built in cable strap for managing extra cords
- Built in slots keep tools at the ready
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Hi-grade nylon cymbal separators in the main pocket
- Clip n' tuck strap system with chest harness for on-the-fly 1 or 2 shoulder carrying
- Specialized hi-hat and splash pockets keep smaller cymbals safe
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and straps
- Animal free
- Integral clutch pocket and key clip keeps critical hardware organized
- 420-denier nylon sleeves withstand wear from cymbal edges while protecting finish
- ID pocket for optional contact information