The Mooer Pitch Box Pitch Shift Guitar Effects Pedal
- �3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice spacy feeling.
- original signal to create �
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting �
- �2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- �Full metal shell
- �Very small and exquisite
- �True bypass
- �DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 3 (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
- Input: 1/4� monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4� monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) � 42mm (W) � 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
Mooer Pitch Box Pitch Shift Nano-Sized Guitar Effects Pedal 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.