Another MXL winner that puts pricier mics to shame, the MXL 2003A is a go-to tool for those critical recording applications like acoustic guitar, where clarity, presence, and detail are deal breakers. A switch selectable bass cut and -10 dB pad provide additional recording options, and a transformerless FET preamp will please the pickiest engineers with its smooth and even response.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ﾖ 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -42.9 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: -11 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 83 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 152 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (ﾱ4V)
- Current Consumption: 6.6mA
- Size: 50mm x 190mm/1.97 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 453.59g/1 lb
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill