The MXL 770 continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio. Singers, especially rappers, love the 770 for its solid Bass, as well as its upfront high-end. The MXL 770 even uses a high quality FET Preamp with Balanced output for a wide Dynamic Range. This is a perfect piece for seasoned pros or newbie musicians who want a quality Condenser Mic that won't break the bank.
- Type: Pressure gradient Condenser Microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/Octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-Weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/453.59g
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill