- Big brother of the Phase 90 with a broader range of sounds
- Four-position rotary switch selects four preset waveforms
- Spacey, psychedelic ambience for guitar solos or chords!
Designed as a phaser guitar pedal that augments the dynamics of your playing, the Dunlop MXR Phase 100 M107 lets you extract a spacey ripple from your guitar. Featuring a tone and an intensity knob, this Dunlop guitar effect pedal gives you ample independence for tone-crafting. The Dunlop MXR Phase 100 M107 boasts 10 stages of programmable phase shifting, ranging from subtle changes to cyclonic effects. The LED on this Dunlop guitar effect pedal indicates the status of the pedal. The all-metal construction of this phaser guitar pedal ensures durability, whereas the compact design saves valuable pedalboard space.
This big brother of the Phase 90 offers a broader range of sounds in a larger unit. Along with the speed control there is a four-position rotary switch that selects four different intensities, defined as preset waveform patterns. Between the intensity and speed settings, you'll find quite a supply of excellent sounds tucked away in this orange casing. Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter - Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on) Intensity knob selects one of four preset phase waveforms Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep.
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on) Intensity knob selects one of four preset phase waveforms Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
- Dimensions: 5" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Color: Orange