This little yellow box is responsible for those great distortion sounds heard on so many classic recordings. Set the Distortion control low and crank the Output knob to drive the front end of your amp for cool blues tones, or max out the Distortion knob for the tone that made Randy Rhoads famous. There still isn't any distortion unit on the market that sounds like the Distortion+.
Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery Not Included
- Germanium-powered, soft-clipped distortion.
- Classic 70s distortion.
- The tone that made Randy Rhoads famous.
- Input Impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output Impedance: <25 kOhm
- Normal Input Level: -22 DBV
- Max Output Level: -14 dBV
- Noise Floor: -74dBV
- Distortion Gain 10 dB to 45 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw Effect On: 2.5mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC