This gorgeous sounding pedal will remind you how cool chorus can be. Want to add sparkle to clean-toned arpeggios? Animate strummed passages? Widen and fatten distorted power chords? This box will do it all, cleanly and quietly. Set the Rate and Width controls to your liking and then dial in as much effect as you want with the Intensity knob. You can then shape the tone even further by EQ-ing the modulated frequencies with the Bass and Treble controls. Run in mono or use the stereo outputs for a huge, vibrant sound. If you're looking to preserve the low end of your guitar tone, the MXR Stereo Chorus has got you covered with its Bass Filter button that applies the effect to the high frequencies only.
Power: Two 9-volt batteries (some early models may not have this feature), or Dunlop ECB-004 18-volt AC Adapter
• Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicates on)
• Intensity control adjusts overall effect level
• Rate and Width knobs tailor chorus tone, from subtle and sparkly to lush and watery
• Bass and Treble knobs EQ the modulated frequencies only
• Stereo outputs for a huge tonal spread
• Bass Filter button leaves low end intact