ZW38 Black Label Chorus
The MXR Black Label Chorus is Zakk's secret weapon to thicken up his wall of distortion and add liquid dimension and texture to clean passages. At the heart of the Black Label Chorus is its bucket brigade circuitry, the only way to get truly rich and warm analog chorusing. Its vintage style tones are dialed in by High and Low cut filters and Level, Rate and Depth controls. For the ultimate in spatial chorusing, hook up two amps via the two outputs for a wide and sweeping stereo spread. Like all MXR pedals, the Black Label Chorus comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road.
Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9-volt batteryZW38 Black Label Chorus
- Analog bucket brigade technology.
- High and Low filter cut controls for detailed tone sculpting.
- Two outputs for a wide and sweeping stereo spread.
- Input Impedance: 1 M
- Output Impedance: 1 k
- Signal to Noise Level (Rate, Depth Controls @ Max CW and Tone Controls @ Center Position):
- Effect On: > 96 dBV
- Bypass: > 106 dBV
- Tone Controls (Effects On):
- LOW Variable Shelf 12dB/Octave
- CW: 800 Hz
- Center: 350 kHz
- CCW: 70 Hz
- HIGH Variable Shelf 6dB/Octave
- CW: Flat
- Center: 1.2 kHz
- CCW: 660 Hz
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 13 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 Volts