The highly sought after Pickup Booster is back with even more features to give guitar players the perfect boost when they need it. Many guitarists want to be able to boost their signal without adding noise or altering their tone. With its class A, low-noise circuit design the Pickup Booster can do just that and is exceptional at emphasizing a guitar's natural sound while adding some muscle and fatness. It's extremely transparent, adds clarity and has several new improvements that build even further on the original's design. The gain control can now be turned down to unity (0dB). We also added a discrete push-pull output stage that gives you increased drive capability. So even with the gain knob down at 0dB and a long cable length, your signal chain will sound cleaner.
One of the most exciting features is the resonance switch which makes the pedal interact directly with your pickups, allowing those with single-coils to flip a switch for a vintage humbucker sound that's perfect for classic rock or blues. With another flip of the switch you can get a high-output humbucker tone for rip roaring solos or for blasting gain out of a tube amp. You can use the Pickup Booster for a clean, buffered boost with more headroom or you can fatten up a humbucker for maximum saturation and sustain. Like the Dirty Deed, Vapor Trailand 805 Overdrive, each Pickup Booster is assembled in Santa Barbara, California and is true bypass.
- Gain range: 0 to 25 dB
- Pickup Resonance Switch: Makes a single coil sound like a vintage humbucker or high output humbucker.
- True bypass
- Noise: -120 dBV (referred to input with gain set at 25 dB)
- Fully discrete, class A, push-pull output stage
- Distortion: < 0.1%
- Power: DC 9 V battery, or regulated 9-18V DC adapter
- Current consumption: 4.27mA @ 9V (when LED is "on"), 2.80mA @ 9V (when LED is "off")
- Input impedance: 500K (when effect is "on"), Open (when effect is "off")
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Dimensions: 2.61" x 4.90" x 1.40" (W x L x H) (6.63cm x 12.45cm x 3.56cm)
- Weight: 0.8 lb. without battery, 0.9 lb. with battery
Watch the company's video demo:
Check out our entire selection of Seymour Duncan!
For information on ordering and availability, shoot us a message at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1-877-671-2200!