ORTOFON CONCORDE DIGITRACK CC SINGLE
With Ortofon Digitrack's low wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well.
Ortofon Digitrack also features excellent groove-handling capabilities for scratch and mix performance, as well as increased output voltage for improved TCV performance and better sound quality from your mixers phono preamps.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3 dB /-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Tracking force range: 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Digitrack